WHAT CATEGORY OF WASTE ITEMS ARE WE GLAD TO DEAL WITH?
Just like we are passionate about wastes, we also adhere to certain strictness when it comes to the
category of waste we are eager to dispose of and make your premises neat, clean, and beautiful to
look and feel.
At Dumpster Dudez, we accept particular wastes, which we term as acceptable items, and a category
of wastes that we do not accept termed unacceptable items.
Waste items we accept gladly
We are dedicated to disposing solid wastes from your whereabouts, which generally includes
• Mixed-use items such as Household Items & Waste, Paper, Plastics, Glass, Furniture, etc.,
and construction debris such as Remodeling Materials, Shingles (max 20 square), Bath and
Kitchen Tear Outs.
• Waste from the yard, soil, plaster, and Concrete Brick – Heavy Materials – With Advanced
• Large appliances and/or scrap metal should be placed in a separate dumpster. On top of the
garbage pile, one or two appliances should be placed.
Waste items we do not accept consist of
• Asbestos, Oil Tans or Oil Drums, Paint, Chemicals any solvents.
• Liquids or materials that are radioactive, volatile, and very flammable.
• Explosives, wastes of bio-medical origin, Toxic or Hazardous Materials, Infectious Waste.
What makes Dumpster Dudez the right choice for you?
• Professional, courteous service: We value your time and are thorough professionals
in our approach.
• Ability to deliver in tight locations: We don’t believe in excuses. We are also up for
delivery in tight locations.
• Affordable pricing: Our prices are super affordable as our customers matter to us,
and we take enough care of them.
• Rush service available: We deliver with equal efficiency and professionalism even in